Yes, I am a victim of remote mind control. from 2006, When I lived in Paris (France), someone inject into my body nano chips controlled by satellite signal and surely a government entity. Now I find that this control is done by Chinese people I don’t know the real reason behind this control.
I lived in France from 2000 to 2006, and I leaved this land in 2006 because I was infected by nano robot, these robots are controlled by satellite signal, also someone injected idea into my mind. I return back to Morocco asking for help. The authorities did not believed me, so my family asked me to do psychiatric treatment.
By the way, I discovered day by day who are behind the scene, a group of Four Chinese people destroying my veins and my nerves each night I sleep.
They control my mind, formatting and do many damage in my brain and into my body. My heart don’t beat from 2012 and my memory is destroyed.
Please if you find this message, don’t hesitate to help me, or to advice me.
God bless you.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire